Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sharing the wealth...(so to speak)

My family has been attending a new church called Grace Community Church, that began this past fall. To me one of the huge benefits of this new church is the preaching of the word. Every week I look forward to what I will be taught. So I decided that I would transcribe a portion of the message each week (since it is hard to take notes often with the baby....) and put it up on my blog. The messages are not yet available online to download so I felt this would be a way to get this great teaching out to anyone else who may benefit and I would benefit further from a more indepth listening.......so stay tuned for that!!!!
This past week I posted a bit of the message, The Benefit of building on the Sovereign, saving Grace of our triune God,  done by Don Shorey last Sunday. Just FYI.....

1 comment:

Steve & Katie LaBs said...

Lydia this is a great idea! I'm just jealous I didn't think of it first ;)
-K