Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Thoughts for the New Year.....

So it's the New Year, what's the big deal..it's just another day.....??? Actually, I like to think of it as I do of each morning, fresh mercy for the day... instead fresh mercy for the year. An opportunity to reflect on God's faithfulness to us, knowing he will continue to be faithful in this year to come.... it's like another layer added to all the layers of his past faithfulness to us, he just keeps on providing and keeps on showering us with his grace....
My dad said, "The New Year is a chance to say what the apostle Paul said in Philippians ..I strain forward to what lies ahead....I press on toward the goal to win the supreme and heavenly prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward..." Yep, that's a great thought, Dad!! So let's press in, ...I pray for all, a greater and greater Revelation of the Glorious Hope in Christ we have and we can live in it Now!!!
God bless you all .....!!!

No comments: