Friday, February 29, 2008

Enjoying the spirit of praise.....

This morning I was worshipping along with Hillsong on the iPod, enjoying praising Jesus with all of my heart even as I folded laundry. Praise God for modern technology! (of course I can do this even without the technology, but it sure is a huge blessing!) The song Lord of Lords, came on, and it just really spoke to my heart. Beholding your beauty is all that I long for. I have so desperately been longing to see, with the eyes of my heart, in a revelation way, the beauty and splendor of His face and His Presence. To worship you Jesus is my sole desire. For this very heart you have shaped for Your pleasure. I feel like this line so fits with my last post. Loving Jesus has become an all consuming fire burning in my heart, and this is possible because he has made me a new creation in Him.
Spirit now living and dwelling within me, keep my eyes fixed ever on Jesus face......Oh I just love this song because I can sing the words and they really flow truly from my heart......anyway, I just had to put the song on here for all to enjoy!! May the Spirt of praise wash over you as you listen! Enjoy!


2 comments:

Steve & Katie LaBs said...

I enjoyed this immensely. Thanks for posting it!

lydia said...

Your welcome Katie!!