Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fully free from guilt...

I had to include this exhortive quote from Rob's message, "Fully free from guilt to be fully covered by the glory." 

"YOU MUST CONDEMN CONDEMNATION, YOU MUST ACCUSE ACCUSATION, YOU MUST GRAB GUILT BY THE THROAT, YOU MUST GET OUT OF THE RELIGIOUS BOAT AND REALIZE YOU CAN FLOAT, YOU MUST WEAR YOUR FATHER'S GLORY COAT!!!"

We simply must realize how guilt can cripple us and rob us of living fully free in the New Covenant life we are intended to live in. I have been in a trial for the last 3 weeks, and I can't begin to tell you how often guilt tries to creep in and attempt to suck life out of me. The truth is, there simply is, No guilt, not one speck of guilt, not one iota of judgement for me - I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Whether, I "look" like it to anyone else, is simply not the point. I do not identify as a sinner anymore!!! God has given me His very righteousness! It's who I am in Him - fully righteous! In the natural, practical realm of life my flesh will not look like this - however, God is transforming me into the likeness of His Son. He is doing it! I simply cannot do one thing to make myself look like Jesus!!!! Amen!!

No comments: