Monday, May 19, 2008

Hungry Ones.....

Last night I was able to attend a gathering of believers, House of God's Light, that unite together to be in God's presence, and worship Him, allowing the Holy Spirit to move freely admist them as they meet. It was Awesome!
Worship was simple and so sensitive to the Spirit. We sang and just soaked in God's presence. It was difficult to stay standing at times for me, I just had such a sense of God's Awesome Presence! One thing that blessed me so much was all of the prophetic words that were brought, connected so well together, but in particular a young child brought a powerful prophetic word to the group. I can't tell you how that impacted me! It made me think of my Colby! Oh, the faith of a child, the boldness of a young one!! Jesus did say "Let the children come to me", and that we should have childlike faith!!! Such a delight to be able to witness that!!!
I was also so blessed by the hunger in the group. Such hunger, united!! Awesome!! I haven't experienced that freedom of being in a unit or body of believer's that were so open to whatever God had for them, in a long time!!! In Spirit and in truth.......
The intercession was amazing, as hearts cried out for God's power to come to the city of Philadelphia and turn it upside down with His Glory and His Love!!! I believe God was filling hearts with His heart for all the broken lives and lost in this city......
I keep thinking of the line in a Hillsong song, "break my heart for what breaks Yours"....He was filling us with compassion, tangibly for what he longs to do - heal the brokenhearted and bind their wounds......
The revival in Lakeland was talked about. Randy Clark has sent out a message that he believes we need to get ready, God is bringing the revival to breakout in Philadelphia....!!! (which actually God gave me a sense of a few weeks back as I drove through my own town,..maybe now I need to share that vision..in another post perhaps..)
One woman was asked to pray for the group and for the annointing to be on the people to prepare for what was to come! She couldn't even pray, because she was overcome by laughter in the Spirit.
Boy, was that fun to watch! Others quickly came to be prayed for and have her lay hands on them to receive the annointing she had gotten. Oh, eager, hungry folks.....I needed to be in the midst of such a gathering - it was so refreshing!
All the way home, I was so full, so delighted in God and full of joy and laughter coming over me in waves......the residuals from the meeting lasted for hours.....

I am so grateful to Don & Jen Baker for "compassion networking" me, to both the conference and the meeting I attended......I hope to stir up others by posting this.......!!!! God has so much more for us, let's not settle for what we have, but step out in faith that He has SO MUCH MORE available to us, His children!!!!!

No comments: