Monday, November 17, 2008

A Prayer Request........

My dear sweet grandpa, 96, is in critical condition in the ICU. My mom and brother are on their way to Florida to be with the rest of the family during this time. Please pray for my family! If it is my grandpa's time to go and be with the Lord, then I pray it be in peace and without pain. However, that said I do not wish for him to go, nor do I begin to think he has to. I am contending in prayer for his life to continue!  Please stand with me, on his behalf!! Grace and peace!

6 comments:

Joel B. said...

Praying along with you.

Matthew Campbell said...

As am I.

lydia said...

Thanks guys! Keep praying, he is still in ICU, hanging in there!!

Jamie said...

Needin' a praise report on Grandpa!! :)

Love you, sweet Lydia.

lydia said...

Yup! Grandpa is doing better, and they are hoping to move him out of ICU soon!!! Thanks for praying - keep at it!!

Bino M. said...

My prayers for your family...