Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pressing ON...

" I did not come to entertain the people in the court,
I'm here to please the King, I wanna love on You, Lord
I did not come to camp outside and view You through a haze
I've got to look into Your eyes in the Holy Place, in the Holy Place

There's no going back to where I've been
'Cause You're in me and I am free from sin

I'm pressing on....
I'm pressing on....
I fix my eyes on the prize, I'm lookin' at You, Jesus
I fix my eyes on the prize, I'm lookin' at You

I did not come to settle for the average or mundane
'Cause the Spirit of Jesus Christ is flowin' in my veins
I did not come to bow down and give in to fear of man
I'll prophesy, sing a new song and dance Your dance
I'm gonna dance Your dance

The blaze in Your gaze is drawing me into You
I'm being chased by the very One that I pursue................"

- Kelanie Gloeckler 

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Can you even begin to know how much I love you, beautiful Lydia???

I'm sitting here with tears running down my face!!

I will FOREVER point you to the cross and His unfathomable love!!

Love you, precious little sister.

ps~ I'm dancing with you! :)

lydia said...

Aaah, I feel your love my friend, I can't know how you feel it, but I know how I receive it!! You have been a huge source encouragement to me as I am coming to a greater sense of who I am!! Tears of joy, right!! They are welling up in my eyes right now as I write - much like I am sure Paul felt as he always wrote in love and longing for Christ to be known in all those he ministered to. There is nothing else to point me to and I am grateful for your faithful persistance toward me and everyone who encounters you! You are salt and light - your eyes are fixed and your arms are opened up to swoop anyone in who comes near to you and point them to what so captivates you!! Truly truly love you!!

jul said...

you two are so sappy! I prefer to remain at a cool, calm, collected distance. So much more civilized.

lydia said...

I prefer to call it "love sick", heehee. Are you sure you don't want to join in - is your remaining at a collected distance keeping you connected to the frozen chosen!!! ROFL............

Really, I do love you!!

jul said...

I didn't think you'd fall for that cool, calm, collected, and civilized thing...I'm not sure I've ever been described as any of the above!

P.S. I love you.