Saturday, March 21, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun.........

Last night we went out for dinner and ended up seeing a huge 
Guinness sign that was calling our names. We knew it had to be an
Irish pub and that sounded good to us. So we had a lovely meal
together there. We had much great conversation together.
I think we are all enjoying the fellowship immensely. 
And of course when we got back to the hall, much more chatting 
ensued and of course much laughing as well. 
Today is the last day we will all be here, and we are all looking
forward to attending City Church International. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lydia for making me miss my beautiful wife even more! :)

Aaron

Jamie said...

I agree with Aaron...are you rubbing it in??? LOL

Me WANT to be THERE, TOO!

Jamie said...

WAIT!!! Is that WINE in that glass??? Oh my!

Where's the ALE? :D

lydia said...

The ale (actually stout) is in the front, that was my drink of choice..........heehee!!