Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter reflections.............

Celebrating Easter to me is a wonderful reminder that my Jesus lives! It is no different than any other day of the year! This year more than any other year, I am remembering what Jesus accomplished for me at the Cross and through His resurrection. The fact that this event happened 2000 years ago, does not make it just an historical event. Jesus is alive!! Yes he conquered the grave those 2000 years ago, and death did not defeat him. And He now sits at the right hand of God in heaven as well as in the heart of every one who believes in the truth of what happened for them at the cross. I just want to revel in the fact that He is, the I AM. So many Christians across the world today will remember this event as though it is an event in history. The truth is that the event happened and I can live in the benefits every single day! Jesus is with me every day! I am in Him every day!! I believe that God is the God of today. He wants us to live in the present every day! He is the I AM!!! 
Today I am reveling in the eternal truth of what Jesus accomplished through His resurrection. Jesus rose and we were raised up with him!! We are now seated in heavenly places with Him at the right hand of God!!!! We now have the very life of Christ in us, as us!!! He has become our new life and identity!!! Hallelujah!!! This is good news indeed!!!

2 comments:

Matthew Campbell said...

I was just going to post this video Friday. I love it.

Jamie said...

Happy Easter, Lyds!!