Monday, October 15, 2007

Book Recommendation....

I am currently reading through "Grace Walk" by Steve McVey, and it is very very good!! I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to understand grace more. Anyone who is tired in their walk with God, struggling or even if you seem to have it all together- this is foundational for any believer!!
I recently told someone, who knew my husband and I had been going through a real rough season, how we had gotten a hold of grace in a way we never had and things were going much better for us. He said "Oh, well grace is good." Sorry, but grace is more than just good, it's everything, without it I am nothing! Sadly, I don't believe he knew what he was missing out on!!
So, if you are not sure what you are missing out on in your Christian life, this book could help. Of course he walks you through all of the foundational truths in scripture, which I encourage anyone to search for themselves!!
I am continuously amazed daily by grace, and my hope would be that many others would come to a place where they are too!!

No comments: