Monday, October 8, 2007

Buckets and buckets of Grace

Lately I have been experiencing the Grace of God so abundantly, it's like being refreshed with cold water after a long hard race ,( I used to run cross country). I am amazed daily by His grace and can't get enough! Good thing it will never run out!
A friend of mine told my husband earlier this year when we hit a major bump in our marriage that she was praying for us and she said, I just know that God has buckets and buckets of grace for you guys. It's so true - He does and we are finally living in it! Living in the Grace of God, the New Covenant Life has so much joy and freedom -it's awesome! It causes me to want to know God more and love Him more! It's even more than buckets and buckets, it's like Niagara Falls!

Psalm 42:1 "As the deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God."

Psalm 42:7 "Deep calls to deep at the roar of your waterfalls; all your breakers and your waves have gone over me."

2 comments:

Joel B. said...

I'm rejoicing with you! And I'm going to always remember that phrase... "buckets and buckets of grace." :) This is what I'm praying for my own marriage and family, as well as all my friends. How wonderful to walk in this freedom, and to pray for others and share the Word of God with people - to share the truth that sets us free!

lydia said...

Thanks Joel! Enjoying your podcast(if that's even what you call it?)
Boy, can you ever say freedom! I can't wait to see what God's gonna do in the coming years as Pure Grace keeps freeing more and more Christians all over the world!