Saturday, June 28, 2008

Destined to Reign......

Recently I picked up a copy of Joseph Prince's book, Destined to Reign, at my local library. I have daily looked forward to a time when I could slip away and read it. I am finally finished and am here to tell you, YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK! No, I am not getting any profits for my enthusiastic support of this excellent resource. I just think it is so worth reading! I have been encouraged greatly and blessed by Joseph's passion for preaching grace radically and for unveiling Jesus throughout the Word. The amount of revelation this guy has is amazing!  He shares confidently and boldly, that as believers we are destined to reign. He is passionate about bringing the Word in Spirit and in truth to further our faith and revelation in Jesus Christ and his finished work.  The secret to effortless success, wholeness, and victorious living lies in the truth of the Gospel and our living in God's free grace and believing Him at His Word. This book truly is a breath of fresh air!! 
If you have never heard of Joseph Prince or his ministry, you can check out his website here, and I highly recommended checking out some of the snippets of his sermons here. Enjoy, I really believe you will be blessed!! Much grace to all!!!

No comments: