Sunday, June 29, 2008

A thank you note.....

Thank you Lord, for your fresh daily mercies, I never cease to be amazed that I wake up every day, to them! 
Thank you Lord, that you love me so much, so much more than I can even fathom! Thank you that your love is better than anything, and that your love never ceases and that your love keeps me safe, that your love covers over my multitudes of sins. Thank you that you loved me so much that you sent Jesus your beloved Son, as an offering a sacrifice for my sin, and that it pleased you to bruise your beloved for me! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus for your love! I cannot grasp it in it's totality, but I am amazed and I praise and thank you!! Thank you for all the benefits I receive because of your great love and your most unselfish sacrifice for me! Thank you for taking my sin and giving me your righteousness! Thank you that I now have access to my Daddy in heaven, and can call him Daddy, because you have made it possible for me to be called daughter!!! Thank you for giving me newness of life in you! Thank you that by your stripes I am healed!!! Thank you for continually interceding before the Father on my behalf!! Thank you that your blood continues to cleanse me, forever!! Thank you for never leaving me or forsaking me!! Thank you for your compassion and mercy!! Thank you for your awesome goodness and your lavish grace!!! 
Thank you Holy Spirit that you are my personal living comforter, like a little child who clings to his/her blankie for comfort, so I shall cling to you! Thank you for your tangible presence in my life!! Thank you for constantly encouraging me that I am so secure in Christ, and that the Father always sees me perfect forever! Thank you for your gifts! Thank you for your power! Thank you for your weighty glory!! Thank you that your power is alive inside of me in the very core of my being!! Thank you for not condemning me, EVER! Thank you that you do not point out my faults, but always gently and graciously remind me that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, what more can I say but Thank You!!!!

No comments: