Saturday, June 7, 2008

A good reminder.....

I have everlasting righteousness. 

Jesus obtained eternal redemption for me.  ~ Hebrews 9:12

He has perfected me forever.  ~Hebrews 10:14

By one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one man's obedience many were made righteous.  It is HIS obedience, not mine, that makes me righteous.  ~Romans 5:19

I can speak and declare, that I am the righteousness of God in Christ. I don't need to know how sinful I am - I know when I sin - the devil also reminds me. I need revelation of how forever righteous I am in God's eyes, especially when I sin.  
2 Corinthians 5:21

And when I am conscious of this gift of righteousness I will reign in life and have victory over sin, habits, sickness, lack and everything that holds me back from freedom and victory in Him!!!
Romans 5:17

1 comment:

Joel B. said...

Amen! All good reminders!