Thursday, January 29, 2009

Deluge of Joy.............


joy
joy joy
joy joy joy
joy joy joy joy
overflowing
bursting 
from within
uncontainable
 I delight
I marvel
I revel
in You
Your love
Your smile
Your affections
and gift 
of jubilant felicity
in abundance
freedom 
from 
that which 
once 
bound....
 now I
 indulge in 
great happiness
treasuring 
the greatest prize
ever given
to me
 YOU
my
JESUS

Jesus 
you won 
my 
heart
forever
you have 
given me
this gift 
of yourself
 which
my heart
my mind
cannot 
fully
 fathom
nor grasp

yet as i ponder
this great mystery
my heart leaps
my minds 
whirls and twirls
and 
I long to 
flip
dance
shout
sing
even fly
liveliness 
overtakes me
I become
animated 
with intense
elation
aroused by
the desire
that overtakes me
for you
and from you
you
are
extremely 
gratifying
satisfying
permeating
my whole being
with 
all consuming 
passion 
fire
for you
joy
bliss
glee
wonder
fill 
abound 
arise
cascade
exude
emanate
flow
to overflow
from me
like 
unstoppable
rushing 
waters
splashing
spurting
pouring
forth
in 
ceaseless 
profusion
thrive
in 
You
alone
You
who 
long for
my joy
and 
my crown
will 
ever live
in 
this ceaseless
state
of 
joyful
exuberance
have found 
in
YOU

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I hesitate to comment because there is NOTHING that can be added.

That is the most powerful testimony anyone can give. Quite simply: LIFE.

I am awed. The world is amazed.

silent wings said...

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!! Actually it was annointed. There was such movement and life in that...imparting such to me. Going to go put the music up loud and do all the above. :)

Ursula Kuba said...

Lydia...that is amazing. Anointed. Beautiful. Blessed me totally. I'm a bit speechless...thank you Lydia!

lydia said...

Thanks Ladies, I am so glad this blessed you! That was just the joy I find in Him regularly that I just can't contain.........and you know what they say, joy is contagious (or is that laughter? nevertheless......)

Love you all!!