Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Precious One........



Precious One...
Little child
Just rest
In Daddy's arms
Snuggled up
Safe and warm
Cared for
Delighted in...

Precious One
How I love these moments
Treasuring them more than you will ever know
I will always be here for you
Just like this
Never tiring
of holding you, keeping you
close to me
dear to my heart...

Precious One
Oh how I long to hold you tight
and let all of your cares melt onto me
Always know
Daddy is here for you
whenever you need
no matter what
I will always
love you
and hold you
in my arms
and in my heart

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Lovely, Lydia. The poem and the precious baby.

joyfullydia said...

Jamie muy bellisima, muchas gracias!!

silent wings said...

The second reading had me in tears as I let Him speak to my heart.

Thankyou

Alan Hiu said...

What a precious moment...

Matthew 19:14 Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

To be able to rest in the father's arm is a life not an act... We have much to learn from the little one...!

Thank you Lydia.

lydia said...

Cirra ~ you are most welcome, I am glad this spoke to you, I think you caught the heart of the Father this was intended to speak!!

Alan,
I love how observing my little ones speaks to me of my Fathers heart. It IS a life act to rest in Daddy Abba's arms!! I know one day my precious little ones will no longer be snuggling in mine or Keith's arms, but I pray they will seek to rest in their Heavenly Father's arms..........
My children are such a joy to me and reminder to me of this awesome heavenly parent/child relationship!