Thursday, May 7, 2009

Re-defining Holiness............

I was very excited to see the title of Ryan's latest message and was quick to enjoy a listen to it! His message was very much like what some of us have been talking about lately and correlates so well with this post I recently wrote. Thankfully, Dan already typed it up!! So here's the transcribed message, and here is the message to download, if you are interested. I know it will bless you!! 

"Holiness has got nothing to do with sinning or not sinning! If that is what we think, then we think WE are the cause of our holiness and I am telling you there is only ONE person who is the cause of our holiness and His name is Jesus Christ!!"

6 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

That is one fabulous comment!

Phil said...

Lydia, where can I read Ryan's book on sanctification by grace? Can you put a pdf up or isn't it 'general release' yet?

lydia said...

It's the TRUTH, ain't it good Becky!!!!!!


Phil,
Ryan's book is not online this time, only hard copy. Sorry. I am not sure how to get a copy, as I can't find it on CCI's website. I got my copy while in HK. But, I will look into it for you and post on it when I do. In the meantime, I was thinking of putting up some quotes from the book - I will get on that soon, ok!!

Phil said...

Thanks, Lydia.

jul said...

Phil, Ryan's books should be available on amazon eventually, hopefully soon. Until then you can get a good feel for the book by listening to his messages on sanctification etc... on CCI's website.

Phil said...

Jul, I'll keep an eye on amazon then. I read the pdf one on this site but had issues with his 'hypothetical sinlessness' thing...But I want to get what I'm missing.