Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Prodigal Father...........

Sounds odd, 'eh. It's the prodigal son, you are saying. Really the stories title should have the Father as the star of the show. In a sense God is a prodigal because of his extravagent ridiculous outrageous love for us. I don't know about anyone else but I can't ever hear this truth enough. The truth of God's lavish love for me and for you. Today as I sat on my couch (I am down with a bit of a stomach bug), I watched and listened to Joseph Prince teach on the Father's love. And I have to say, if you haven't seen these videos yet - YOU MUST. Please watch them to get a deeper revelation of God's love for you. Let him love you right where you are at today! Here is part 1, part 2, and part 3. I hope they bless you as much as they did for me, and even more!! Grace and peace to all who may stop by!!

No comments: