Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One blessing after another......

"From the fullness of His grace, we have all received, one blessing after another" ~ John 1:16. This was my facebook status yesterday, and today I received yet another blessing! Unfortunately, these days I have to have for myself an attorney. Yup, indeed. And unfortunately, I have to pay that attorney and that is not a very doable thing in my life right now. However, today, I arrived at my attorney's office only to discover that an anonymous person decided to not only pay my bill, but also to prepay my attorney for further time. Cha ching! I sat there momentarily in shock, elated as all get out inside, but wondering who on earth could this person be. 
The truth is, I know ultimately this was a gift from God, yet again, showing himself faithful and strong in my weakness. I am actually living, in the reality of this verse. God is good folks! He just is! 
It's funny too, because back when I was all worn out in the midst of an accumulation of trials, Becca said this; "Oh the glory of the chaos. I have experience my own unique versions of the insanity you are going through and I have to say that in the midst of it all isn't it kinda exciting?! I am serious. It's like, wow, something is happening. I know that when there is opposition (that includes waste and meaness from those close to you) that there is a certain shifting and stirring in the spirit and it is manifesting in the physical. That means something is happening. It's like a bunch a hard knocks before the egg cracks open and new life emerges from its shell. All I can really say is be excited. There are cool things emerging. God's up to something yet again!
At the time, I couldn't get excited, I was too worn out. BUT NOW, I am seeing what she was saying - she was declaring a word to me that at the time I just did not sense would be my reality just days later! So yet again, I have learned something so valuable, and yet again, I have seen my Daddy lavish me with love and provision yet again! I am dazed and amazed! (Just imagine me squealing and beaming and jumping around for joy, and dancing in my kitchen as I dwell on this wonderful news.) 
It's just like God to prove Himself to me in the midst of the chaos. To lift my weary soul and to thrill me into a deeper love and amazement of who He is!! I am just tickled pink! So whoever you are, if you are even reading this post, I thank you with an exuberant thanks. God just loved me super duper big through you!!!!!!! May you enjoy the delight of being such a great blessing to me!!!!!!!

(oh and a side note - I figured out how to restore my blog - yippee!!!)

10 comments:

sparrow girl said...

I'm glad your blog is back!

That is wonderful how the attorney fees have been anonymously paid for! It is very exciting and has that "I love you, With Love from God" stamp on it! I'm happy for you, sis!

I can really relate to what you say. When in the midst of a terrible trial, it's hard to feel excited because the situation stinks, and I think that's okay. Jesus is human and He understands human feelings in trials. Then later, you see what God was doing and all the wonderful ways He shows His love. I have experienced this, too. I have asked myself, how could I come out of a hard time MORE convinced of God's love than when I went in? That's what He does in His mysterious way, it seems!

Phil said...

That is another awesome thing! Encouraging!

Between the three of you ladies (Becca,Lydia,Sparrow)those words just gave me a lift,too.

lydia said...

Thanks Sparrow - I am just beaming!! He sure is good at convincing me..........

That is always the goal Phil, to encourage one another.........fresh air is good :D

lydia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bino M. said...

Lydia,

Though I didn't leave a comment, I read your recent posts and I just wanted to let you know that you are in my prayers.

Much grace, peace and love to you sister!

Bino.

Phil said...

I'm a bit confused by your 8.23pm, comment?

lydia said...

Ah yes it makes sense you would be confused Phil, as I did not write that comment personally...........GRRR!!

Phil said...

Ah..

jul said...

Lot's of good news! except perhaps the 8:23 comment though I didn't see it... Thank God for mr/ms annonymous whoever they are!

The Lewis Family said...

Okay, I didn't want to leave a comment yesterday. . . But I have to say, reading the blog and the comments made me all weepy! I Love the way He provides!