Monday, October 19, 2009

Prayer Request.........


I am writing to request any and all prayer on behalf of my Uncle Harry. Several days ago he was in an accident on his motor scooter. He lives in Florida, and I am guessing he did not have a helmet on. Anyway, he has incurred 2 fractured ribs and a punctured lung as well as severe swelling in his head and around his brain. Because of the swelling they have not been able to look further at what damage could have been done. They tried to reduce the meds that were keeping him sedated but he started having seizures, so they had to keep him fully sedated. 
My Uncle is a wonderful man, he is in his late 60's. My parents had already scheduled a visit to Florida next week just for pleasure. Now they will be there during critical times. Some of you may remember this time last year my grandpa (also from Florida) was in the hospital in critical condition and then passed away a few weeks later. Please pray for my family during this time. Pray that LIFE reigns and Harry recovers and the resurrection life that is alive in Him comes forth in his mortal body!!! Grace and peace!!!

4 comments:

sparrow girl said...

Lydia,

I'm praying for Uncle Harry today..

Jamie said...

Praying & believing with you. Our God is BIG & FAITHFUL!

Love you, Lydster.

lydia said...

Thanks you two!! Please pray - the Dr's have decided that the damage to his brain is too severe and that he won't make it!! Why do they get to decide that? I have a life giving all powerful Heavenly Daddy who can usher life into his mortal body at the spoken word - right now!!!! Please keep speaking life over his life!!! Thanks!!!

Phil said...

Grace,Lydia